Employees other than year-round workers may notice that VRS retirement and group life insurance fringe benefits will not appear on their summer pay statements. PWCS will have already reported your entire salary for this school year to VRS. Also, employee contributions for VRS are suspended over the summer for ten and eleven month employees, bus drivers and attendants, and Food Service workers paid September through June. All benefits payable to the VRS will be paid with our June reports to that agency. Your VRS fringe benefits and employee contributions for the new fiscal year will start after you return to work. Please contact the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services at BENEFITS@pwcs.edu or the Payroll Office PWCSPayrollOffice@pwcs.edu if you have questions.
Flexible Benefits at your fingertips
- VIEW ACCOUNTS — Including detailed account and balance information
- VIEW CARD ACTIVITY — Account Information
- MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS — Set up email notifications to keep you up-to-date on all account and health debit card activity.
- SNAPCLAIM™ — Our Mobile App for iPhone® and Android® with integrated SnapClaim™ technology allows claims filing using your smartphone! Just open a claim using the mobile app, fill in some details onscreen, take a photo of your receipt with your smartphone camera, and upload. Claims filing couldn’t be easier!
Flexible Spending Health Care Reimbursement Plan
“mySourceCard” Debit Card Issued for 2015 Plan Year
The mySourceCard MasterCard® Debit Card Virtually Eliminates:
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Claim Forms
- Reimbursement Checks
This MasterCard debit card transfers funds from employee benefit accounts directly to qualified providers with no out-of-pocket cost and no need to file a claim for reimbursement.
The mySourceCard can be used at any qualified service provider that accepts MasterCard. Additionally, the mySourceCard will be accepted at merchant locations using the Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS). Participants may use the mySourceCard for eligible health care expenses such as medical deductibles, copayments not covered by a health plan, prescriptions, dental and vision expenses. Please also keep your receipts for verification if contacted by Sheakley to audit expenses charged to your card.
The mySourceCard card will be mailed to your home address. Look for it in your home mailbox around June 25, 2015. If you will require a second card you may request one using this form . Please fax your completed form to Sheakley, the plan administrator, at 513-326-8082. You will not be charged for your first and second card. Additional cards will require you to pay a fee per card. You may use the card as of July 1, 2015 for expenses for the 2015 Plan Year (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016). Please contact Sheakley, at 1-800-877-6630, with any questions.
In the newsletter:
- FSA Reimbursement Debit Card
- Web Access – Employee Self Service
- Flexible Spending (FSA) 2 ½ month extension for 2014 -2015
- 2015-2016 Employee Premiums
- Summer Payment Statements and VRS Contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Update
- Keep Your Address & Email Updated
View it at the following link:
Benefits Office Publications page
The HMO Guest Membership Program will be making the following change to their guidelines effective July 1, 2015.
~ An HMO Guest Member cannot permanently live outside their home plan service area. HMO members who temporarily reside outside their Home Plan service area, due to a work assignment, college, or a retiree with dual residence are permitted a Guest Membership of 6 months duration. ~
Members enrolled in the HMO Guest Membership Program must maintain a permanent residence within the Home Plan service area.
Members who meet the HMO Guest Membership qualifications are required to reapply for Guest Membership every 6 months. This must be done within the last 30 days of their six month membership period - prior to their Guest Membership terminating. Anthem does not send any type of advance notice to HMO Guest Members notifying them their membership in the Program is ending.
Any members who are permanently living outside the service area will receive a letter notifying them their Guest Membership will terminate effective July 1, 2015. Members found to be permanently living outside the Anthem HealthKeepers service area will need to make other arrangements for health insurance coverage prior to this date.
Members who have questions about this guideline change can contact Anthem by phone or email.
- Phone: 1-800-451-1527
- E-mail: Guestmember-VA@wellpoint.com
Starting February 13, 2015, current and former Anthem members can visit AnthemFacts.com to learn more about credit monitoring and identity theft repair services provided by AllClear ID, a leading and trusted identity protection provider. All services are available for two years.
- Identity theft repair services are available to Anthem members who feel they have experienced fraud. For members who have been impacted by the cyber attack, these services are automatically available and do not require enrollment. Please visit AnthemFacts.com to learn how to access these services. Members may access identity repair services by calling 877-263-7995.
- Credit monitoring services require a member to actively enroll because the member must provide their personal information and consent to have their credit monitored. Members can enroll at any time during the 24 month coverage period, and can learn how to sign up at AnthemFacts.com. Members who do not have access to the Internet may call 877-263-7995 for assistance.
• DO NOT click on any links in email.
• DO NOT reply to the email or reach out to the senders in any way.
• DO NOT supply any information on the website that may open, if you have clicked on a link in email.
• DO NOT open any attachments that arrive with email.
Anthem is not calling members regarding the cyber attack and is not asking for credit card information or social security numbers over the phone.
This outreach is from scam artists who are trying to trick consumers into sharing personal data. There is no indication that the scam email campaigns are being conducted by those that committed the cyber attack, or that the information accessed in the attack is being used by the scammers.
Anthem will contact current and former members via mail delivered by the U.S. Postal Service about the cyber attack with specific information on how to enroll in credit monitoring. Affected members will receive free credit monitoring and ID protection services.
For more guidance on recognizing scam email, please visit the FTC Website: http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing.
For more information on the cyber attack, please visit www.anthemfacts.com .
Enroll at livehealthonline.com
What is LiveHealth Online?
LiveHealth Online is a convenient way for you to talk with and get treatment from a doctor at livehealthonline.com or on your smartphone or tablet using the free app. It is secure, private, easy-to-use and affordable. You can have live, instant or planned visits with doctors seven days a week, 24 hours a day. You use two-way video conferencing, along with instant messaging.
Why would I use LiveHealth Online instead of going to visit my doctor in person?
The choice to use LiveHealth Online is different for each person. For some, busy schedules, location or other conflicts make it hard to get to the doctor’s offi ce. It also depends on the type of condition you need care or treatment for. Sometimes there’s just no substitute for going to the doctor in person. But other times, the convenience of having a doctor a click away can help you get the care you need when you need it.
When is LiveHealth Online available?
Doctors are available on LiveHealth Online seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Do doctors have access to my health information?
If you enroll and set up an account, doctors who use LiveHealth Online can access your health information and review previous treatment recommendations and information from prior LiveHealth Online visits.
How much does it cost to use LiveHealth Online?
You can see a doctor using LiveHealth Online for the same cost as your regular doctor visits. You just have to enroll for free at livehealthonline.com or on the app, and choose a doctor to see your cost. Without enrolling, your health plan won’t be able to cover your visit.
All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device.
Smartphone or tablet using the free app.