IMPORTANT- Parent Portal and Some Website Capabilities Disabled by Nationwide Disruption Schedules will be available. Read more.
Get Ready for the New Year!
School Starts August 31
Employees other than year-round workers may notice that VRS retirement and group life insurance fringe benefits will not appear on their summer pay statements. PWCS will have already reported your entire salary for this school year to VRS. Also, employee contributions for VRS are suspended over the summer for ten and eleven month employees, bus drivers and attendants, and Food Service workers paid September through June. All benefits payable to the VRS will be paid with our June reports to that agency. Your VRS fringe benefits and employee contributions for the new fiscal year will start after you return to work. Please contact the Office of Benefits and Retirement Services at BENEFITS@pwcs.edu or the Payroll Office PWCSPayrollOffice@pwcs.edu if you have questions.
Flexible Benefits at your fingertips
- VIEW ACCOUNTS — Including detailed account and balance information
- VIEW CARD ACTIVITY — Account Information
- MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS — Set up email notifications to keep you up-to-date on all account and health debit card activity.
- SNAPCLAIM™ — Our Mobile App for iPhone® and Android® with integrated SnapClaim™ technology allows claims filing using your smartphone! Just open a claim using the mobile app, fill in some details onscreen, take a photo of your receipt with your smartphone camera, and upload. Claims filing couldn’t be easier!
Flexible Spending Health Care Reimbursement Plan
“mySourceCard” Debit Card Issued for 2015 Plan Year
The mySourceCard MasterCard® Debit Card Virtually Eliminates:
- Out-of-Pocket Expenses
- Claim Forms
- Reimbursement Checks
This MasterCard debit card transfers funds from employee benefit accounts directly to qualified providers with no out-of-pocket cost and no need to file a claim for reimbursement.
The mySourceCard can be used at any qualified service provider that accepts MasterCard. Additionally, the mySourceCard will be accepted at merchant locations using the Inventory Information Approval System (IIAS). Participants may use the mySourceCard for eligible health care expenses such as medical deductibles, copayments not covered by a health plan, prescriptions, dental and vision expenses. Please also keep your receipts for verification if contacted by Sheakley to audit expenses charged to your card.
The mySourceCard card will be mailed to your home address. Look for it in your home mailbox around June 25, 2015. If you will require a second card you may request one using this form . Please fax your completed form to Sheakley, the plan administrator, at 513-326-8082. You will not be charged for your first and second card. Additional cards will require you to pay a fee per card. You may use the card as of July 1, 2015 for expenses for the 2015 Plan Year (July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016). Please contact Sheakley, at 1-800-877-6630, with any questions.
In the newsletter:
- FSA Reimbursement Debit Card
- Web Access – Employee Self Service
- Flexible Spending (FSA) 2 ½ month extension for 2014 -2015
- 2015-2016 Employee Premiums
- Summer Payment Statements and VRS Contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement Program Update
- Keep Your Address & Email Updated
View it at the following link:
Benefits Office Publications page
Starting February 13, 2015, current and former Anthem members can visit AnthemFacts.com to learn more about credit monitoring and identity theft repair services provided by AllClear ID, a leading and trusted identity protection provider. All services are available for two years.
- Identity theft repair services are available to Anthem members who feel they have experienced fraud. For members who have been impacted by the cyber attack, these services are automatically available and do not require enrollment. Please visit AnthemFacts.com to learn how to access these services. Members may access identity repair services by calling 877-263-7995.
- Credit monitoring services require a member to actively enroll because the member must provide their personal information and consent to have their credit monitored. Members can enroll at any time during the 24 month coverage period, and can learn how to sign up at AnthemFacts.com. Members who do not have access to the Internet may call 877-263-7995 for assistance.